Panasonic Lumix GX85 16 MP Mirrorless Digital Camera - Body Only
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Mirrorless Micro 4/3 Digital Camera Body Only - Silver (NO BODY CAP)
For today's interchangeable lens camera enthusiasts — or anyone looking for a lighter, newer more intelligent alternative to bulky DSLRs — Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras deliver impressive, no-compromise performance.
Nearly half the size of most DSLRs, the DMC-GX85 delivers impressive large sensor performance in the most compact camera system ever designed by Panasonic LUMIX. Thanks to the elimination of the low pass filter, its fine detail resolving power is boosted nearly 10% over previous 16-Megapixel sensors. Image stabilization is top of its class with the complementary LUMIX 2-axis lens O.I.S. and a new 5-axis in-body I.S., available in either photo or video recording modes.
Camera purists will enjoy the familiar quick-access thumbwheel controls and integrated 2764k-dot eye-level electronic viewfinder, plus a tilting LCD display for greater flexibility in difficult shooting angles. Modern enthusiasts will love the WiFi mobile control and next-generation flexibility that 4K Video, 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus modes bring to the creative experience.
- New 5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer works with LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses in video and still capture modes using class-leading Dual Image Stabilization.
- Eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power by nearly 10% over existing 16-Megapixel MFT sensors.
- Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs.
- Thumbwheel controls, integrated viewfinder and touch control enabled tilting LCD maximize control of the photographic experience.
- Capture spontaneous moments with 4K imaging performance in both 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO and Post Focus.
- Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization
A new 5-Axis in-body sensor stabilizer works in tandem with LUMIX 2-Axis optically stabilized
lenses* in either video or still capture modes.
Travel Light Without Compromise
Nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera.
Familiar Integrated Controls
Integrated thumb-wheel controls and easily accessible exposure control dials provide a familiar DSLR-like feel and experience.
An integrated 2764k-dot Electronic Viewfinder improves viewability under harsh sunlight, and promotes improved shot framing posture for added handheld stability.
Touch Enabled Tilting Display
A touch enabled tilting LCD provides 80 degrees
of up-tilt and 45 degrees of down-tilt to maximize viewing in difficult framing situations.
High Speed Focusing
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates subject distance, then drives the focus mechanism with one quick, continuous movement for faster AF speeds.