XEROX VersaLink B610/DN LED Printer 250 Sheet + 500 Sheet tray NFC
Xerox VersaLink B610/DN Printer Monochrome Duplex LED, LAN, USB host, NFC, USB 3.0
The fast, full-featured and office-friendly VersaLink B610 is anything but your basic black-and-white printer. In fact, VersaLink sets a new standard for what you can expect in workgroup productivity from Xerox. Home or away, this highly configurable, cloud-connected workplace assistant delivers completely new capabilities that go far beyond the competition—at a competitive price.
- 500-sheet output tray with full tray sensor
- The internal Card Reader Bay / internal card reader compartment is located behind the touch screen (External Card Reader/RFID Kit is required when Finisher/Mailbox is included)
- A front-side USB port2 allows users to quickly print from any standard USB memory device
- 150-sheet Bypass Tray handles media sizes from 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Tray 1 handles up to 550 sheets with custom sizes of 2.5 x 8.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- The optional cabinet (includes Caster Base) provides storage for toner cartridges and other supplies
- The High Capacity Feeder (includes Caster Base) adds up to 2,000 sheets with standard sizes of 8.5 x 11 in./A4
- Add up to 4 additional 550-sheet paper trays that handle sizes from 2.5 x 8.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in./ 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm (maximum of 2 additional trays with optional cabinet, maximum of 1 additional tray with High Capacity Feeder)
- The optional finisher collates and staples sets of up to 50 sheets and includes a 500-sheet output tray
- The optional mailbox includes 4 bins and each tray can handle up to 100 sheets
Introducing touchscree n sup e riority. Meet the industry’s most advanced, 5-inch color touchscreen interface. It’s a user experience that sets a higher standard for customization, personalization and versatility. By presenting a familiar “mobile” experience—with support for gestural input and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel—fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs. A highly intuitive layout guides you through every task from start to finish, with a natural hierarchy placing critical functions near the top of the screen and commonly used options front and center. Don’t like where a function or app is located? Customize the layout to make it yours. This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink B610 Printer get more work done, faster.